It is a beauty tool made of jade stone used to massage the face, dating back to China in the seventh century, and crystal crystals have been used in skin care for thousands of years, crystal is not only aesthetically pleasing, but most of the benefits come from the fact that it is cool to the touch. (And even more, if you store it in the refrigerator.) The application of the feeling of coldness and pressure to an area has been practiced for centuries because it works without fail. It’s simple: Cold restricts blood flow to a specific area, and pressure pushes fluid, known as lymph, into the lymph nodes that treat and filter toxins.
- The real benefit of the product or facial massage is to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, so your skin looks more glow and less puffy.
- Promotes collagen production, promotes lymphatic drainage, strengthens facial muscles, helps absorb skin care products, reduces fine lines, increases blood flow while revitalizing skin, reduces puffiness, helps stimulate and renew skin elasticity, relieves stress and tension in facial muscles.
how to use:
- Start at the bottom of the face – specifically the center of the chin – and work your way up, rolling out across the jawline and up toward the ear.
- Follow the same pattern all the way to the cheek, and then, start next to the nose and move outward on your cheek toward your ears, and using the end of the stone smaller than the product, complete the inner lower eyelid over the gentle skin under the eye, place the cylinder between your eyebrows and wrap it over each eyebrow.
- Again just above this area, then directly towards the hairline.